- Eat fiber : Only 1 in 4 people eat the recommended daily amount of fiber. The fibers help the intestinal transit and give a feeling of satiety, which takes away hunger. Eat fiber-rich foods.
- Eat 1 boiled egg : always for breakfast. The yolk helps to regulate blood sugar levels, decreasing the urge to eat sweets, and the clear fight against sagging.
- Drink 2 liters of water a day: between meals. This will hydrate the body and take away some of the hunger without consuming any calories.
- Eating fruits for dessert : they are rich in soluble fibers that form a kind of gel in the stomach, reducing hunger.
- Do not sleep after eating : when lying down, the body begins to relax, slowing down and increasing the chances of accumulating fat in the body.
If after two weeks of putting these tips into practice the weight does not drop you can consult a nutritionist or endocrinologist to help make an individual diet plan for weight loss and identify any health problem associated with difficulty losing weight.