Some tips for improving memory can be:
- Make memory games like crosswords or sudoku;
- Whenever you learn something new, associate it with something you already know;
- Taking notes and keeping them in view, this can help you accomplish important tasks;
- Drinking drinks like green tea or coffee during the day because they have caffeine that keeps the brain on alert and makes it easier to capture information to memorize;
- Include in your diet tomatoes, eggs, milk, wheat germ and nuts because they contain substances that prevent forgetfulness and facilitate the recording of information.
In addition, it is important to sleep 7 to 9 hours a day so that the brain rests well and can record more information the next day.
Evaluate your memory
Take the test and see how your memory and ability to concentrate. This test consists of an image that must be observed for a moment and then you need to answer 12 questions regarding this image. Try it:
Vitamin to improve memory
A good vitamin to improve memory is the strawberry vitamin with nut, because this vitamin takes milk that has tryptophan, an amino acid that improves the performance of the brain and also helps to have a more peaceful sleep, essential for storing information. In addition, it has nuts that are rich in omega 3 and vitamin E which, because it is an antioxidant, decreases the aging of brain cells preventing forgetfulness.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 bowl of strawberries
- 5 crushed walnuts
How to prepare
Beat the milk and strawberries in a blender and add the nuts at the end.
Tomato juice is another good home remedy for memory because it has fisetin, which is a substance that improves brain function and reduces forgetfulness.