Certain foods such as soy, lentils or rosemary can be used against hair loss, as they provide the necessary nutrients for hair preservation.
Some of these foods can simply be applied to the hair, as is the case with apple cider vinegar, while others must be consumed regularly to achieve the expected effect such as lentils, for example.Some foods against hair loss other foods for hair loss
Some foods that can help with hair loss are:
- Rice, beans and lentils : they have amino acids that when combined give rise to proteins that form collagen and keratin, which are components that strengthen hair and therefore when consumed regularly protect the hair from falling;
- Soy : Improves circulation to the scalp, reducing the risk of hair loss;
- Apple cider vinegar : Helps in the digestion of protein, making it better used by the body. It can be used topically or can be ingested because both forms prevent hair loss;
- Rosemary : The application of rosemary on the scalp improves circulation preventing hair loss;
- Seafood : They are rich in magnesium, essential for the formation of proteins that strengthen the threads;
- Milk and dairy products : Rich in calcium, they prevent hair from becoming opaque and brittle.
Other measures that can help prevent hair loss are avoiding very hot baths, the use of the hair dryer and thermal plates, allowing the hair to dry naturally.
Hair loss can be related to several causes and among them is the lack of vitamins and therefore individuals who do not eat properly, especially with a low protein diet, are very likely to have hair loss.
Hair Loss Recipes
1. Carrot juice with cucumber
Green juice for hair loss is an excellent home remedy prepared with cucumber, carrot and lettuce.
- ½ cucumber
- ½ carrot
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 300 ml of water
Cut all the ingredients into small pieces, add them in a blender and beat well. Drink at least 1 glass a day.
The ingredients used in this home remedy are excellent for the health of the hair, they help in the growth and strengthening of the strands, thus preventing their fall. In addition to the hair benefits, green juice is a great option for those who want to keep their skin healthy and young, as its vitamins and minerals contribute to the elasticity, toning and rejuvenation of the dermis cells.
2. Vitamin from papaya with oats
This recipe is delicious and helps to fight hair loss, and also favoring its growth.
- Natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of oats
- half papaya
- 1 spoon of ginseng powder
Beat the ingredients in a blender or mixer and take it next, every day.