Thermal water is a type of water that has several benefits for the skin due to the fact that it is composed of several minerals that reinforce the skin’s natural defenses and act as antioxidants, promoting skin hydration and smoothing, besides giving a healthy and radiant to the face.
This product can be used on all skin types, including sensitive skin or sensitivities, and can be found in cosmetic stores, pharmacies or online stores.
What is it for
The thermal water is rich in minerals, mainly magnesium, selenium, copper, potassium, calcium, copper and silicon, and, therefore, it can be used for various purposes with the purpose of refreshing, hydrating, soothing and purifying the skin. Thus, thermal water can be used to:
- Fix the makeup , because when applied before and after the makeup, it lasts longer;
- Relieve pain and reduce inflammation present in the skin and can be used to treat burns or wounds.
- Soothe irritation and can be used in post-waxing or after-sun, moisturizing and reducing skin discomfort;
- Treat skin problems , such as allergies or psoriasis, as it relieves itching and redness;
- Reduce redness and close pores , helping to treat acne, as it is rich in antioxidant minerals that purify and soothe the skin;
- Treat insect bites and allergies , as it relieves itching when applied over the region.
The thermal water is especially suitable for hot days, when the skin dries out and dehydrates due to high temperatures. This product can also be used to refresh babies and children.
How to use
The thermal water is very simple to use, it is recommended to apply a little on the face or on the region to moisturize, whenever you feel necessary. There is no specific time to apply the thermal water, however it is recommended that it is applied in the morning and at night, ideally before applying the sunscreen, helping to refresh and deeply moisturize the skin.
Before using the thermal water, if possible, you should first clean the face to eliminate impurities and makeup residues, an excellent option being micellar water, which is a cleaning solution that promotes the removal of residues present on the skin. Learn more about micellar water.